Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank You!


This past May, I planned a 40th birthday party for a dear friend, Vera Cleveland. The theme was White Linen 40th Birthday Celebration. Everyone wore white of course, and the décor was all white with some silver accents. The room was elegant and breathtaking, and the event was a huge smash. Vera and her guests are still talking about it. To me that is a sure sign of a successful event. Vera took the time to send me a beautiful thank you note, which I'd like to share.

Dear Stacey,

I just want to thank you so much for making my 40th birthday a great success. You know in life we have choices. You can choose Tiffany's or Zales, you can choose Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts, Ruth Chris Steak House or Outback, Lexus or Honda, Or you can choose Ordinary or Extraordinary. In my case I choose you, EXTRAORDINARY. You are the best and I would validate that statement at any given time.

You know when we had our initial consultation, I knew what I wanted and you were right there with me. We were on the same page. You saw the BIG picture. You brought out the best ideas. You made my event FABULOUS (like me) the way that I wanted it. The place was beautiful. It was breath taking when you walked in. You greeted the guests with a warm welcome. Even in my moments of panic you took control and made me feel that everything was going to be ok. And really it was.

You just keep doing what you do and God will truly continue to bless you. You have a warm and loving heart and you make things better even when they don’t seem like it.

I enjoyed working with you and I look forward to working with you in the near future.

Love and blessing,

Vera Cleveland

P.S. Start getting ideas ready for my 50th. That is really going to be out of this world. The theme is going to be 50 & Still Fabulous. (LOL) I am looking for the yacht at this present moment.

Thanks


Vera, you are so welcome. I enjoyed working with you, and believe me, I'm looking forward to planning the next event!

Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: