Friday, January 30, 2009
It’s no secret that I love Oprah Winfrey, but I must admit that Michelle Obama has pushed Oprah into second place as my new obsession. Michelle is the epidemy of style, grace and class. She ooses sophistication and commands respect. I love that even though she is just as intelligent, charismatic, and powerful in her own right, she steps back and let’s her husband shine. As Oprah would say….Love That! So today I’d like to honor my new BFF Michelle Obama…America’s new First Lady and the love of our President’s life.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I feel honored. My collegue at For Your Event Planning, recently awarded me with some blog luv! Its a wonderful thing to be recognized by your readers and peers. I'd like to spread the love by nominating the following bloggers and letting them know I appreciate their work. Thank you all for keeping me inspired!
Honorees please follow these instructions and share the LUV!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
Randi @Always Fabulous Events
Deidre @Always A Positive Image
LaKendra @Affairs With Elegance
Katasha @K Sherrie + Company
Isis @Posh Events LLC
Tish @Pink Tea Rose Events
Tere @At Your Wish EPDS
Pershama @A Dailey Event
Gabrielle @Faire La Fete