Sunday, September 21, 2008

101 Facts About Me

1. I am a Christian
2. I believe in and love the Lord Jesus Christ
3. My Mother is my best friend
4. I love to read
5. I'm a creature of habit
6. My favorite movie is "Pretty Woman"
7. My favorite colors are yellow and purple
8. I am a middle child
9. I am a hopeless romantic
10. I love all things wedding
11. I was born in 1976…oops I mean 1967 (-:
12. I'm a stickler for being on time
13. My favorite number is 21
14. I'm 5'7" tall
15. I've never broken a bone in my body
16. As long a I can remember, I've wanted to own my own business
17. I love Oprah Winfrey
18. I drive a Honda Civic
19. My pet peeve is people who don't take responsibility for their own actions
20. I will break out in song anytime any place
21. I like to do Sudoku puzzles
22. I've been friends with my best friend Sonya for over 27 years
23. I like country western music
24. I eat chicken everyday
25. I have two sisters: Stephanie and Candie
26. I am a Dallas Cowboy fan
27. Although I live in Philadelphia, I cannot stand the Philadelphia Eagles
28. I like hot cake and cold pie
29. I'm a chocoholic
30. I like dogs (the smaller the better)
31. I don't like cats, I think they're sneaky
32. I took my first cruise this year, and now I'm hooked
33. My anchor bible verse is Romans 8:28 (look it up for yourself)
34. I'm very fickle (it drives my friends and family crazy)
35. My middle name is Mellynn (my mother liked the spelling)
36. My aunt Sweet Pea named me Stacey
37. I can't stand to be hot
38. Even though I need to do more of it, I hate working out
39. I recently lost 30lbs.
40. I'm a music lover
41. I wouldn’t mind going on vacation alone (in fact I think I'll do that next year)
42. I enjoy my own company
43. I like to make people laugh
44. I hate constant complainers (not the people but the act of complaining…it reveals an ungrateful spirit)
45. I get excited about each new bride & groom I plan a wedding for as though they were my first client
46. Although I love shoes, I hate wearing them...in fact they are the first things I kick off when I come through the door
47. I'm an organized person
48. I'm a pack rat (is that an oxymoron?)
49. I'm good at what I do as a wedding/event planner
50. Secretly, I'm very competitive
51. My favorite ice cream is Butter Pecan
52. I go to the 6:30a.m Sunday morning Worship Service
53. When I was 14/15 I packed my bags to run away to marry Erik Estrada
54. My girlfriend Gail who does my hair, named my alter ego Stasha, because that's who emerges when my hair is done
55. My signature scent is Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works (thanks Donny for turning me on to it)
56. I've kept a diary since I was 12
57. I will meet Oprah Winfrey before I die
58. I love corny jokes (the cornier the better)
59. I refuse to get a PDA (I'm going to always stick to paper)
60. I have a burden for women and girls with low self-esteem (we are all fearfully and wonderfully made)
61. I am not a morning person
62. My favorite cartoon character is Lucy from Charlie Brown (I just wish she would let poor Charlie Brown kick the football…just once)
63. My favorite wedding planners on Whose Wedding Is It Anyway are Linnyette Richardson-Hall (The WeddingDIVA) and Mary Dann
64. I'm the life of the party…in fact, the party doesn't start until I arrive!
65. I'm deathly afraid of mice, rats, (anything with a tail)
66. I believe in "me time", and I believe you have to take it, because no one is going to give it to you
67. I love to take long drives on beautiful Spring and Fall days
68. I hate text messaging (I can call you and say what I have to say quicker than I can text it)
69. I'm confused about what people did before cell phones. Why is it that in a crowd of 10, every other person is on their cell phone? I don't get it….and it's just plain rude
70. I hate to admit it, but I am an emotional eater...Admitting it is the first step(-:
71. My favorite season of the year is Fall
72. If I should ever get married, I will plan for an October wedding
73. My nick names are: Stacey-Lacey, Stacey-Lacey-McPacy, Miss Stace, Strick, Strickee, Miss Thang, The Queen, Baby O, Face, Stacwa, Stasha, Auntee, Diva, The Brat, Hollywood, Fabulous, Wedding Planner Extraordinaire and recently in Dunkin Donuts, a perfect stranger named me Cherry Blossom…I like that
74. I've been on one blind date (and that's all it took…never again)
75. My most productive day of the week is Friday…I know that's strange
76. My favorite type of movie is a romantic comedy of course
77. I hate making small talk
78. My favorite book is…oh who am I kidding, there are way too many to count
79. I tend to be a workaholic
80. I don't make excuses, I make things happen
81. I equate myself to a swan, because on the surface they are beautiful, calm and graceful, but underneath the water, their little feet are paddling like crazy to get to where they are going. That's how I feel most days
82. I love babies
83. I'm Just A Bill is my favorite School House Rock (but isn't it everybodies?)
84. Did I say I love Oprah (-:
85. My favorite flower is a tulip
86. I enyoy writing
87. My favorite subject in school was art
88. My least favorite subject was and still is math….yuk!
89. Staying in bed all day is one of my guilty pleasures
90. I am an HGTV junkie
91. I cried on my 30th birthday and rejoiced on my 40th (what a difference a decade makes)
92. I absolutely love fish, they calm me
93. I love the water (can't swim a lick, but it calms me too)
94. As I've gotten older, I believe that when it comes to make-up, less is more
95. I've been planning weddings for over 14 years
96. While everyone's eyes are on the bride as she makes her entrance, I always look to see the groom's expression….it's priceless
97. I want to take ballroom dancing lessons
98. I hate drinking out of plastic cups
99. I jump start my morning with a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee, medium extra, extra
100. Blogging has become my new obsession
101. It's not easy being me….but no one else can do it better (-:

No comments: