Monday, November 10, 2008
Post Election Day Tag
I've been tagged by my colleague Randi Martin at Always Fabulous Events. The topic is Election Day Experience. This was one of those moments you'll never forget where you were when you heard the news. Of course everyone had a different, yet memorable experience this election day, and I am interested to know yours.
Here are the instructions: answer the questions below and tag at least 3 other people and indicate them in your tag. Let's keep it going.
1. Did you vote?
2. In which state are you registered?
3. What time did you go to the polls?
4. How long was your wait?
5. Did you incur any problems?
6. What was your reaction when you heard the news that Barack Obama won?
7. Who was the first person you shared your reaction with?
8. Who will you tag ?
Here are my answers.
3. 6:45 A.M.
4. I don't know what my official number was in line, but I estimated that I was number 150. Once the line started moving it took 35 minutes to get into the booth to cast my vote.
5. Everything went exceptionally smooth. There were no problems. Perhaps everyone was on their P's and Q's because CNN was broadcasting from our polling location.
6. When I heard the news, I sat up in bed, and gave all praise, honor and glory to God.
7. I called my sister who lives in New York. She had turned off the news because she was too nervous to watch, so I was able to break the awesome news to her. I on the other hand had no doubt.
8. I'm going to tag:
Nicole @ Your Champagne Wishes Events, LLC.
Sony @ Bridal Bliss
J. Bride @ The JTA Experience