Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yay...Tag, I'm It!


This is too cool. I've been tagged by Katasha of K Sherrie + Company. Okay, I confess. I asked to play and she was kind enough to oblige (thank you). I admit it. I'm big on playing games, so here it goes. I saw this Dot…Dot…Dot list on Affairs With Elegance blog, and thought I'd make it my tag topic.

Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Copy the following list, clear the information following the dots, and insert your answers to complete the sentence.
3. Tag 4 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

I AM…fearfully and wonderfully made
I WANT…to be one of the featured planners on Whose Wedding Is It Anyway
I HAVE…an addiction to books
I KEEP…a notebook and pen on me at all times to jot down ideas that come to me
I WISH I COULD… plan Oprah's next birthday bash…or better yet…her WEDDING!
I HATE…taking out the trash
I FEAR…the Lord
I HEAR…music in my head
I DON'T THINK…I'll ever get used to text messaging
I REGRET…very little (everything I've experienced…the good, the bad, and the ugly has made me who I am)
I LOVE…my family and friends
I AM NOT…shy
I DANCE…every chance I get
I SING…in the car, in the shower, at work…you name it
I NEVER…let a day go by without telling my mother that I love her
I RARELY…have two bad days in a row
I CRY WHEN I WATCH…"Imitation of Life" (Lakendra, of Affairs With Elegance and I share this one)
I AM NOT ALWAYS…right, and will admit it, when I'm wrong
I HATE THAT…there is so much violence in the world
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT… what people did before cell phones…why is it that in a crowd of 10, every other person is on their cell phone….I don't get it…is anyone talking face-to-face anymore?
I NEED…another vacation
I SHOULD…exercise more

Wow…that was fun. Okay let's see, who should I tag? I think I'll tag the planners of 4 of my favorite blogs…tag, you're IT!

Isis of Destination…Soiree
Randi of Always A Fabulous Event
Aimee of Creative Odd's and End
Tish of The Diva's Thoughts